Spreepicky Haul Review

Hey guys! ^.^
So I’ve been meaning to write this review for 3 days but I got caught up in school work and going to see Big Hero 6 (eep!) but yes, I am finally writing it for you now~ >w<
So this is a review for the fantastic Spreepicky ! Have a look at their new website! I have a few items to review which I will link down below~
You can use my discount code “miocharming” for 10% off any purchase over $30!
I found all of the following items on Spreepicky’s Storenvy but please to check out their official website!
Remember my code “miocharming” for 10% off! ^.^
So here is the package that everything came inside! The package arrived safely with no damage (I opened the package before taking this photo so that’s why the back looks…well, open. XD) The package arrived within 2 weeks and had no issues~
Here we have all of the items once I opened the package, as well as the gift I received (a tiny and adorable little apple earring thingamabob~) and of course, Spreepicky’s business card! Everything came packaged securely with Spreepicky’s bags and logos~! (They packaged the tights all together in one bag which I really appreciated~ ^^) I will start with the first item that I pulled out~
The first item will be the Sailor Moon Artemis sweater! This is what the item looked like in its package (look at the adorable hearts on the package! ;v;)~
This sweater is available in one size only (which was a little bit bigger than my normal size, medium, so if you’re a small it’ll be cutely over sized~ ^^). It only comes as an Artemis sweater (white) and is a simple and cozy pull-over. The link is above~!
Here are two photos of the sweater on me~! It’s without a doubt one of the comfiest sweaters I own~ Its not complicated and the collar was wide enough that I could fit my head through it with my bald cap on (which I really appreciate~) The pleated skirt in photo 1 is also from Spreepicky! You can find it here which is currently on sale for $20 ! (remember my discount code~ ;3) ~
This sweater is so cute and cozy, I love it to death! You can wear this sweater nearly anywhere! To school, to a con, to the mall, you name it~ You can wear it with a pleated skirt, tights, jeans, anything~ It did fit very very well and was an easy slip on~!
Now for za rating!
Rating: 5/5
This item seriously has no negatives about it and is such a snug item! It is really well made and is super cute~ I highly recommend this item to those Sailor Moon/cat fans out there!
Next up we have the tights~! For the Sailor Moon tights, you can purchase both of them in one package! One for a friend, or both for you! I’ll be reviewing the tights from the pairs left to right~
Here we have the skeleton tights! These tights came neatly packaged and are nice and stretchy so that they can adjust to your height and such~ 
Here they are on my legs~ The only issue I had was that they didn’t fit all the way up to my waist - they didn’t occupy my long legs >< But nevertheless, they were very stretchy and ALMOST fit me perfectly so all my tall peeps require is a long enough pair of pants and you will be good! They actually fit really really well though, they didn’t slip down my legs at all so I really appreciated that~!
Rating: 4/5
The only negative would be that they were a bit too small on me but would fit anyone under 5'8" ~ Other than that they are made out of a very reliable material and are perfect for a cosplay or for Halloween!
Next we have the Luna tights~! These lil’ beauties came in the Sailor Moon tights bundle (along with the Artemis tights) and are suuuper adorable for you Sailor Moon fans out there!~ The one thing that you may notice is that they are black instead of purple but they are even cuter that way and were very comfortable!
Here are the tights on my legs~! These tights were incredibly comfy when I put them on and they did occupy my long legs and fit securely around my waist~ And yes, they have adorable lil’ kitty tails on the back of the tights as well as a cute Sailor Moon/Artemis/Luna tattoo on the front of my left leg just above the ankle! It was a cute little touch~! A little bonus that I loved was that it didn’t cling onto my dog’s hair!!
Rating: 5/5
I had no complaints on this item~ It came neatly and securely packaged, was accurate to its image on the website, and was made from a specifically comfy material and I loved it~~~ <3
Next we have the Artemis tights~! These tights were exactly like the Luna tights (aside from the colour and tattoo on the bottom) so this will be a quick little blurb~
So these tights fit just as comfy as the Luna tights did (and had the same tails on the back) - the one difference was the tattoo on the bottom which showed the same moon/Luna/Artemis image as the other tights did, but with “Sailor Moon” printed in elegant handwriting beneath the image and was printed on the side of my ankle~ Super cute~!
Rating: 5/5
Again, I have no complaints~ Super comfortable, neat, and adorable!! <3
And our final item…
…the lolita bonnet~!! -;-
This item was soooo cute omg~! I loved all the lace on it and the little bows and– I just love it so much! <3 I always make the mistake of assuming that a lolita bonnet will look like the dolly bonnets so I was a bit surprised to see that it wasn’t but that didn’t change my mind on anything - a definite must-buy for those lolitas out there~!
Here is the bonnet on me~ So yes, it came with long enough ribbon on either side to tie it snugly in place and stayed securely on my head - plus, it’s super adorable so it’s a win-win! <3
Here are some more photos~ ^w^ I love this bonnet so much~
Rating: 4.5/5
I can’t find the photo now, but I believe the bonnet looked larger in the photo but other than that it was very accurate and comfortable and incredibly adorable! <3 
My overall thoughts: This order was one of my favourites! I loved everything very very much~ <3 The shipping and customer service was as sweet and perfect as always and I highly recommend the items above as well as checking out Spreepicky to all you cosplayers/lolitas/weeaboos/triple threats out there~! xoxo
Remember my discount code “miocharming” for 10% off any $30 purchase if you decide to purchase from Spreepicky! ^_^
If you would like me to sponsor for your store or review any of your items, please send me an email: crazykeicosplay@gmail.com ~ 
I hope you enjoyed! <3
Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment