Spreepicky Pastel Galaxy Jumper Review

Hello hello! o(^-^)o
I know it’s been a while but I’m finally back for another review for the lovely Spreepicky ~!
A little while ago, Spreepicky sent me their pastel galaxy jumper to review (and for the international free trial, ayy!) and it’s such an adorable item– okay, okay, I’ll start the review, hehe~
You can use my discount code “miocharming” for 10% off any purchase $30 and up!
The pastel galaxy jumper can be found here:
Pastel Galaxy Jumper } for $35.99 !
Sooo, heh, when the package arrived, I got a little too excited and forgot to take a picture of the package itself but please do take my word for it, the package arrived safely and securely and the sweater was safe and sound inside~ ^_^
Same as for the Artemis jumper, this jumper comes in one size only. Below I have provided the measurements:
  • Bust: 95 CM/37.4″
  • Length: 63 CM/24.8″
  • Sleeve length: 59 CM/23.23″
This jumper was a teensy bit tight on me (I’m 5'8" and ??? lbs) – I had to shimmy the collar over my head but other than that it is very snug and would fit someone smaller than me a bit comfier ;u;
Above are example photos of the jumper on me~ The sweater itself is made from a very comfy cotton material and hugged my figure nicely, hehe~ ^_^
Another important detail I am very grateful for is the fact that the cuffs are stretchy like elastic so it fits around your wrists nicely~
Tiny details on the collar and tag~ Looks like that tag didn’t want to stay put (fussy lil’ tag, you x3) but it’s still on there nice and snug.
The collar as well is elastic-y which also helped me get my big round head through it, haha~! xD
Overall, this jumper is very soft and was fairly easy to slip on~ The printing/colours on the jumper were perfectly accurate to the picture, and another bonus – you can basically wear this lil’ beauty anywhere~
Rating: 4/5
I gave a 4 because my only thing was the bit of tightness to get it on but hey, that’s my own fault. This item is simply adorable and I highly recommend it~!
A BIG thank you to the Spreepicky Team for always being so kind, caring, and understanding towards me and always taking good care of my orders and shipments~ <3
Again, if you’d like, you can use my discount code “miocharming” for 10% off any purchase $30 and up at: www.spreepicky.com !
If you have any comments or questions for me, don’t hesitate to contact me through:
Email: crazykeicosplay@gmail.com
Secondary email: miocharming@gmail.com
Instagram: miocharming
Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment