Himifashion Review

Hey there~!

So I'm not sure how many times I'll have to say this but my bad for another long absence. ^~^ I recently transitioned over from Tumblr to Blogspot for security reasons so hopefully I can keep this blog up and running~


Without further ado, let's get started~! ^o^




Recently, I was surprisingly gifted a sponsor package from the lovely and relatively new store, Himifashion ! { Storenvy and Official Store ~ }




They're a very sweet and friendly company and I highly recommend that you check them out! 


If you register with an account for their official store website, you'll receive a discount code for 10% off~!




The items that Himifashion sent me was a very cute skirt and wig~ Now unfortunately I couldn't find the skirt on their storenvy or website but the wig can be found here:

{ Light brown curly wig } for $36.88 !


When I received the package, it arrived safely with no issues (and it was so cute~!)





They included their business card with a very sweet message~ 





Let's start with the first item...the skirt~! 





This skirt is a VERY cute item! It's a pleated skirt made out of a very silky smooth material with a top layer of very sparkly tulle~ 

I have to say that the one thing is is that the tulle layer sheds sparkles VERY easily so when you open the package and wear it, be sure to wear it somewhere where it's okay if the floor transforms into a sparkly fairy wonderland. ;3 Other than that, it's a very adorable and comfy item~

Some lil' details:


The majestic tulle layer:







↑ As you can see from the last 2 photos, the waist is made with stretchy elastic, ensuring that the skirt fits and that it stays put on your bod~ ;3

Here are some photos of the item on me:





Overall Rating:

4/5

I love EVERYTHING about this item except for the sparkly tulle layer can get messy but other than that, I love it! 

And now the wig~!












The wig is gorgeous~! It came carefully packaged and is very soft and silky smooth~ The wings are pre-cut (which I personally appreciate~) and fits perfectly on my head!

Here is the wig on me:










As you can see, the bangs came right to my eyelid which is PERFECT! The wig itself reached my waistline in the back and went just past my chest area in the front~
The wig is a sort of bright chestnut brown colour and I highly recommend it for lolita wear (or everyday wear if you're that type of fab person B3) !

Overall Rating:

5/5

No complications, no issues, perfect fit = 100% ! The wig is thick (you can't see your wig cap) and is made from a reliable material which makes it a wonderful item~!


Again, don't forget... If you register with an account for their official store website, you'll receive a discount code for 10% off~!

A HUGE thank you to Himifashion for sending me this surprise package, I LOVE the items you sent me! 

Once again, I highly recommend you check out Himifashion and their adorable J-fashion/lolita/weeaboo items!

If you have any comments/questions for me, please feel free to email me:

♡ crazykeicosplay@gmail.com 


Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment