What I've Been Up To~


Why hello there to nobody that reads my blog~! How have you been?! Lol ლ(・ิω・ิლ)
Ahh I'm really, REALLY bad at keeping up to date with my blog but I'll try my best since I'd like my blog to not only be for sponsored reviews, but also for story time~! (^▽^)
So anyway~! I recently downloaded a template & since I don't know (fully) how to work Blogger, I'm going to say it here:
To any EU viewers, I have cookies on my blog that I must inform you about. Apparently.
I don't understand it so hopefully my blog isn't deleted, lol.
Moving on~!

YES! This past June I graduated from he-- I mean, high school!! Now I'm on my way to art school next month (dream school, aaah~!) So yeah! I'm pretty pumped about that!


Kay, dude, this is random but Francesco Yates is actually so good live!! I keep getting distracted by his on point-ness on the TV *w*


And next week, I'M GOING TO D23 EXPO AND DISNEYLAND~!!!
Yup yupyupyup I'm making a return to Disneyland & going to my first ever D23 Expo!!


Kay so first off, I am very very thankful to be going to 2 Disney parks in one year, I'm very thankful (thank you dad~)
Second off, there's a 50/50 chance that I might see a celebrity or YT star while I'm there!! (*ुම̤ᴗම̤*ू)
I'm also really hoping that I'll see my Disney bae Buzz while I'm there~ ;w; And Woody of course (since he asked me out on a breakfast date the last time I saw him)~
And yes, my first D23 Expo~!! I'm a bit scared since it's my first American con so it'll be MUCH larger than the cons I'm used to & I keep hearing about camping out overnight on Thursday night & blahblahblah so I don't know how much of the con I'll get to experience but hopefully I'll meet a lot of cool cosplayers (including Disney Deadpool cause we're going to look for each other!!)
I recently attended Ai-kon 2015 and that was AMAZING (that will be a separate post though lol, lots of ground to cover~)!
Anyway, that's a lil' update about me -- I'm pretty much in the Disney trip zone lol ∩(´∀`∩)
Peace out~!
Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

1 comments:

Luna said...

Hi Mio! Seems like you are going to be having a exciting week next week! I have a question, how did you design your blog like this?! I wanna do something different to mine! B.T.W. this is Mae. Can you Direct message me on insta? Thanks! Plus Have fun at D23 Expo!!! XD

Post a Comment