D23 Expo Story time~♡

Hi you, it's Mio~! I hope you are well~
SO in this post, I'll be sitting you down for a little story time about D23 Expo 2015~!!
Now I had the absolute HONOUR of attending D23 Expo this past weekend and let me tell ya -- if you come from a small city in a province in Canada that people mistake for being in North Carolina or Minnesota (I think those are all the ones I've heard), you will be blown away by how HUGE this con is!!!

From the moment I walked into the Anaheim convention centre, to the moment I walked out on Saturday afternoon (I didn't go on Sunday, I was 100% dead), I was blown over with a wave of different emotions: fear, overwhelmed, excitement, happiness, nervousness and confusion. But mostly I was overwhelmed and happy.


The moment I stepped inside, I saw @joannalynnbert from Instagram & died!! I even met her & took a picture with her and my con started off perfectly~!

Next, me and the gang wandered around like lost puppies for the majority of the Friday. This was my first US con and it was almost too much for us to handle. 3x more people, 3x bigger con centre, 3x more stuff to do. It was WILD!

I was so overwhelmed that I had to ask my mom to ask the cosplayer if I could take a picture with them, and usually, I have no problem doing it myself!

So day 1 was a shocked blur, lol.


Saturday was AWESOME! Now that we (somewhat) knew our way around, we were much more okay with the overwhelmingness. I met my ultimate Disney cosplay inspiration @theofficialariel, I met Calum Worthy !!! (we stopped him and his guards from getting inside the con because we were asking for directions xD), Zendaya noticed me in the crowd of people before she disappeared into her dressing room,  and I finally found @disneydeadpool but completely forgot to introduce myself lol!

I also found a Spidey cosplayer and took a picture with them (which was my #1 goal) & cried over some amazing Broadway singers~ Overall it was CRAZY, but I'd go back in a heartbeat~

I would talk about it some more but writer's block is creeping up on me lol. Ttfn~! 
Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment