♡ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPIDEY-HUSBAND ~!!! ♡

OHHHHH DAAAAANG DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?!♡.•♬✧
If you couldn't guess by now, IT'S MY HUSBAND SPIDER-MAN'S BIRTHDAY~!!! 
And now, a few words of love for my man:

Now I know him & MJ had a thing and him & Gwen and some others and yadda yadda yadda but in MY universe, he is my hubby, hehe~♡ (And my universe is called "The Super Ultra Mega Sugoi Desu Spider-Man Senpai" ;3)

So as far as I know, Spidey was the first super hero I ever saw on TV (I watched his TV show when I was a wee one & then I watched the TMNT TV show IMMEDIATELY after that). My mom & dad both watched Spider-Man when they were young so it was a given that I would too.
Like any other Spidey-fan child, Spidey was my inspiration -- the fact that behind the suit, Spidey was a cute lil' photo-taking nerd & then with the mask & spandex he was a completely different person, saving peoples' lives (like any other superhero) & being a comedic goofball, really caught my attention.

I remember going to see the live-action Spider-Man movie (starring Tobey Maguire) with my dad at the movie theatre & as I can recall, we saw the 2nd and 3rd in the theatres as well. My dad was quick to buy all the DVD's and we watched them CONSTANTLY. Up until I turned 14 (and engaged into my weeaboo stage) I remember watching those movies like every month.

Throughout my life I was surrounded by Disney and I still am, but I was always secretly jealous when my brother was given Spidey merch (when he would let me play video games with him in his room, I would quickly hug his Spidey plush, lol).

At one point (I think I was 9), I went to a water park with a family friend who at the time was 4 I believe. She had swam out to the deep end and me, thinking that she could swim by the looks of her supposed confidence level, thought nothing of it and stayed near. But when I looked away and looked back at her, she began to struggle and was drowning! No one was around that was closer to help her so I immediately took action and saved her from drowning. Both she and her family thanked me and I beamed -- I felt like a super hero. And since Spidey was my inspiration, I thought of him~ (TRUE STORY -- she honestly was drowning but she's a-okay!)

Now I am ashamed to admit that once I got into anime, that was my one and only focus and I sort of dropped my love for super heroes. That's not ENTIRELY true since I played the Spidey PS2 game with Tomo nearly every month, but anime took over my liiife (this sounds WAYY too dramatic, LOL).

But something in me re-caught my eye for Spidey once I got into cosplay. Cosplay to me was sort of like having a secret identity like a super hero. Outside of the costumes I was like Peter Parker -- a shy and quiet nerd with big glasses who walked the school halls in silence. In the costumes, I was/am a completely different person -- a comedic (in my opinion), wise-cracking, completely extroverted person who (apparently) became a role model to others (which I am very honoured to hear. ;v;).

And now here I am. Ever since my love for Spidey was re-sparked, I have developed a crazy and weird obsession over him. In a way, he has made a very meaningful impact on my life and has been around since the beginning (as have other amazing characters like Ariel, Max Goof, and the Toy Story toys~)

So after blabbing a ton, I wish a very happy birthday to my main man~! Thank you for being apart of my childhood, for being my one and only superhero inspiration and for being an absolute delight to meet in person~ I'm happy to know that when I'm down, I have pictures of me with Spider-Man and a mini Spidey shrine in my room to cheer me up (as well as super embarrassing yet hilarious Spider-Man movie dubmash videos xD)

I love you to bits & pieces, Spidey~!;w;
Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment