My Top 4 Favourite Disneyland Rides

[ photo cred to: articles.latimes.com ]


So me being me I love almost every ride at Disneyland, but if I had to pick my top favourites, I know what they would be. Today, I am going to share with you my top 4 favourite rides from Disneyland since I leave for Disneyland in 2 DAYS~!!! 

I'll be ranking the rides from top (#4 -- fourth favourite) to bottom (#1 -- ultimate favourite)~ So here we go:

So topping it off at #4 is this little beauty:

Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue!

[ photo cred to: www.fanpop.com ]

Unlike WDW, Disneyland has a LEGITIMATE Monsters, Inc. ride! So automatically I love it~ ;w; It's so freaking cute & eye-catching and the queue line is adorable-- what else can I say? It's simply perfect & adorable~

The Laugh Floor in WDW is okaaaay, but I'm not really into "show rides", per se. I'm more of a moving vehicle, sit back and enjoy kinda rider. I don't know, it's just who I am. I mean I liked the Laugh Floor and Turtle Talk and the Tiki Room when I was younger (and I was chosen in LF and TT so that was cool!) but now it's just like mehhhhrrrr, y'know?

Moving on~! Coming in at #3 iiiiis:

The Haunted Mansion ! 

[ photo cred to: disneynewstoday.wordpress.com ]

THIS RIDE, MAN. 

Okay so a little fact about me is that I'm spooked VERY easily. I believe in aliens and ghosts and stuff and I honestly believe there's a ghost living in my house. And I want to live in peace with this ghost, but one of the many fears I have is being alone in the dark. So whenever I walk upstairs from the dark basement in my house or go to bed (I'm by myself on my floor), I both run and watch my back. I can't help it.

And yes, I am VERY easily spooked. When my dog barks or a teacher yells or I'm calm and someone lightly pokes me I jump high out of my seat, legitimately. So when I went on this ride the first time, I was expecting a lot of jump scares and to my surprise, there were only a few at the end in the "graveyard party scene" -- other than that, the ride was VERY enjoyable~!

I lovelovelove the music and the ballroom scene and the graveyard scene and the ghost story I've heard surrounding the 'growing room man' and the bride~ But most of all, I LOVE WHEN THE RIDE DOESN'T STOP~ When you can survive the whole ride without it stopping, it's a true blessing from the souls from beyond! 

This ride is a must do and if you're scared to do it, just remember; if I of all people can do it, then you most certainly can too~! ;D

My #2 favourite Disneyland ride is this gem:

Indiana Jones Adventure !

[ photo cred to: facefirstltd.wordpress.com ]

Funny story about this ride; the first time I went on it, I didn't initially want to. See, my mom was going to go by herself cause my bro didn't want to so my dad was waiting with him outside of the ride. My heart hurt that my mom was going alone (I was 10 at the time and I to this day, as I did back then, get WAY too upset with myself when my mom goes alone in any way for anything) so I took off into the queue line, tracked down my mom, and went on the ride with her.

That was my first time going on and boy did I not like it, lol. I was even scared waiting in the queue line. x,D 
For the majority of the ride, my eyes were closed and my head was lowered -- the only times I looked up were when the big snake head on the wall lowered close to the car (right above me, actually) and when the boulder barrelled towards us. I walked off the ride crying and never did it again until last year! XD

I loved T-Rex in WDW so much that I knew I'd learn to love this ride and I doooo!! 

The first time I went on it last summer, I got the seat with the wheel in front of it so I got to drive~!! 'Driving the car' makes the ride SO much more enjoyable~ 

To sum it all up, I love this ride so freaking much now, lol~! 

And FINALLY, the moment of truth time.. DRUMROLL PLEEEASE~!! *drumroll*
My #1, all-time favourite ride iiiiiis:

*BA BADA BAAAAAA!!!*

Radiator Springs Racers !!!!!


Let me tell ya guys, okay? Let me tell ya. This ride, is the BEST!!

Not only is it 10000x better than Test Track, but the whole Radiator Springs area in CA, the ride storyline, the animatronics, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.

Now being a huge Cars fan, as soon as I walked to the Radiator Springs area, I was in complete shock and awe. But I was in even MORE shock and awe when I got on the ride. All of the elements that they incorporated in from the movie, the speeeed, the whole gang, everything, even the queue music made me feel this amazing kind of happy~ WELL DONE DISNEYLAND, WELL DONE. You've completely won me over.

I freaking lost track of how many times we rode that ride last year (and we won the race once I think, lol xD) it is my all-time favourite. I know the lines are out of this world, but if you ever get the chance, GO ON THIS RIDE. Even if you don't like the Cars movies, go on it, it is a true gem~


WELL, that's about it~! I hope you've enjoyed reading this lil' (pfft, little.) schpiel -- I'm even MORE pumped for the trip now!!
I'm off to pack tomorrow so see ya later~! ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ
Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment