Spreepicky Sunflower Dress Review

Hey there~! I hope you are having a good day~
Summer is quickly approaching and the items I have to share with you today are PERFECT for sunny warm weather~ Today I have another Spree Picky review for you guys with a couple of very cute/lovely items that I hope you will enjoy!


I am a proud affiliate with Spree Picky so that means:

You can use my discount code "miocharming" for 10% off any purchase $30 and/or over!

Also, be sure to check out Spree Picky's: { Official Website } and { Storenvy } !


Okay so there was a bit of a technology mishap when I was ordering my sponsor items and 
I was accidentally sent two of the same item (so sorry for the inconvenience, SP Team! xS) so I will be showing you the item in the two different colours that were sent to me~ ^~^


The first item is the "[4 Colors] Sun Flower Top + Suspender Skirt Dress 2 PCS Set SP140352" which can be found on Spree Picky's { Official Website } and { Storenvy } (<- links to the actual item) for $28.99 ! 
This item is available in 4 colours: Pink, Green, Black, and Blue -- below are the measurements for this item:
Inside dress:
Length: 74-76cm/29.13-29.92";
Bust: 84-100cm/33.07-39.37"
Outside top:
Length: 46-48cm/18.11-18.9";
Bust: 100-105cm/39.37-41.34";
Sleeve length: 60-62cm/23.62-24.41"

Of course, everything arrived safe and sound with no implications~! It also came in the average time window that it takes a SP package to arrive (between 1.5 - 2 weeks) which is always reliable~ ^-^


The above photo shows everything within the (first) package~! The ditzy ice cream is there to cover up another item that came in the mail that day that wasn't a sponsor package. I received the dress, Spree Picky's business card, blue earrings, and a Sailor Moon postcard~!


The above image shows what was written on the back of the Sailor Moon postcard - so cute! Spree Picky is always so sweet~ <3

Okay so first, we'll start with the pink version of the sunflower dress~!





I lovelovelove this item~! I know I always say that but I mean it~
This shirt fit no problem - very soft and stretchy~ The one tiny thing I noticed was that the sleeves were really tight on my arms but once I adjusted it it fit nice and snug.
The beauty with this shirt is that it's a long-sleeved crop top so you can wear it with or without the skirt/dress that comes with it!
The flowers are in fact "3D" and are securely sewn onto the shirt which is A+ !

Now for the skirt/dress:





I'm going to call this a dress because that's basically what it is but yeah, it's a simple and subtle white dress that looks very lovely with the shirt~
Another bonus is that nothing is shown through (it's not see-through like most Garage items), which I will show in a few minutes so, hallelujah!
The dress has thin spaghetti straps and an elastic waistband, thus making it very comfortable and easy to slip on~

Heh heh, and now for package #2:



What came in package 2 was the sunflower dress with a black shirt instead of pink, a red pineapple plaid shirt, the SP business card, and this here fancy moustache necklace~!


Now since I reviewed the sunflower dress already, I found it unnecessary to do it again, but I just thought I'd show you the black top compared to the pink. No difference except for the colour, of course. ;3


Now this next item, "[3 Colors M-4XL] Mori Girl Style Pineapple Patterns Fake 2 Pieces Grids Shirt SP151662" can be found on Spree Picky's { Official Website } (<- link to item) for $29.99 !
This item comes in three colours: Wine, Navy and Grey and is available in 6 sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL


Yup, this shirt has little pineapples printed on it - how cute! -;-



And yes, the outside red shirt and plaid shirt underneath are ONE SHIRT - they are sewn together~!


I asked SP for a size XL cause, baggy clothes all the way!



(The back~)

Now, I do have some sad news.
When I was trying to put this shirt on, I discovered that my big head doesn't fit through the collar - I tried for 10 minutes to find a way to put it on without ruining the shirt but alas, I can't slip it over my head. ;-; So I hate to say it, but I can't show you what it looks like on me cause...well, I can't put it on. ^~^ My apologies~

But the item did feel very warm and soft - it's something I would definitely wear around fall/autumn~



And now for some full bod photos~!


This is what the white dress for the sunflower ensemble looks like on me~ Very comfy~~~


The full sunflower dress ensemble!~ So cuuute~ -;-



A look at the back to give you an idea of measurement/length~ I'm usually a medium.


Overall Package Rating:

4/5

I will admit that there were a few oopsies that happened - two packages coming in was a mistake on my part, and the pineapple shirt not fitting but overall, I LOVE the items that Spree Picky sent me!

I've worn the sunflower dress in public before and people have stopped me and said "where did you get that dress~?" and so I love it and highly recommend it~

The Spree Picky Team was as sweet and friendly as always, I always love communicating with them~ <3


Again, if you'd like:

You can use my discount code "miocharming" for 10% off any purchase $30 and/or over at Spree Picky's { Official Website } and { Storenvy } !

Thank you to Spree Picky for the lovely items! <3

If you have any comments or questions, don't hesitate to contact me:

-> Email: crazykeicosplay@gmail.com

-> Instagram: @miocharming











Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment