❤️ HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT DISNEY~!!! ❤️

Heyyy guys~!!!:)

So today is the amazing Mr. Walt Disney's birthday~!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!! If you haven't wished him a happy birthday yet, please do<3 I'm sure he's having a wonderful time in Disneyland Heaven~

Walt is my hero. Walt taught us that if you can dream it, you can do it. He always followed his dreams and strived to create a place of excitement and joy for families to enjoy<3 If it weren't for Walt, my life wouldn't have nearly been as exciting and lively as it is now becuase of the long line of characters under his name.

Walt, you're an ongoing legacy, and you will forever live on in our hearts<3

So to celebrate my love for Disney and to celebrate Walt's birthday,
I dolled up for Disney~!

Hope you have a magical day/night, my Marshebbies~ xoxo






Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment