I saw Frozen~!!!

Heyaaa guys~! I hope you're all having a good day:)

So last week I took a short trip to Edmonton to WEM and I got to see Frozen, the new Disney animated movie that presents Disney's two newest princesses, Anna and Elsa.

Elsa (left) and Anna (right)

Now, I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain much just because EVERYONE knows about this movie but I'd just like to talk about it because it's my current obsession<3
 

WARNING: There is a possibility that I might give a spoiler so if you don't like spoilers, don't read the paragraph below;)

Okay so first off I love the fact that this movie totally bypassed the whole 'true love is shared with prince charming' and that the true love that saved Anna was the sister love shared with Elsa<3 Cutest. Thing. Ever. 
I instantly thought of Tomo and I when watching this movie because our true love is the sister love that we both share too, so I felt very familiar to the two girls<3





This movie also made me realize that sisters don't have to be exactly alike or have everything in common to have a strong sister bond. Again, I thought of Tomo and I. We do share a lot of common traits (e.g. our sisterhood, the fact that we apparently look alike, our love for Japanese pop culture, we both love drawing, etc.,) but then Tomo has her individual likes (visual kei, gothic lolita, murder animes) and I have mine (Disney, AoT, fairy kei) and we're both the best of friends<3 






I also noticed that Anna and I are 97% the same person. We share very similar traits and we both love our sisters more than anything in the whole world<3 Anna's really special to me because of this, so she has become my dream cosplay (Petra from AoT is a close second)-;-

Okay, that is all~ If you haven't seen Frozen yet, please do. It's a truly magical movie<3

Well done Disney, well done. *clap clap clap*

  

 
 
Bagikan Yuk :




Artikel Terkait:

0 comments:

Post a Comment